- This event has passed.
Road to Doing Business – Strategic Sales Process
April 28, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Sales are the company’s engine and must not be based on intuition.
How should you, as a startup, design a sales process that will better prepare you to manage your meetings with bigger organizations, as well as engage and deal with their C-levels, while meaning business?
In this session, we will learn about designing the sales process, its phases and actions, as well as the necessary tools to support achieve the goal of closing deals. We will go over the sales cycle framework, allowing to enhance the skills and improve the habits to develop a sales culture.
The approach is based in the Lean Sales methodology that allows to:
- Design efficient actions and plans to simplify the sales process;
- Understand, tidy up, improve and analyze what is happening in your sales activity;
- Identify, change and delete habits to improve your results;
- Measure both in quantitative and qualitative terms your processes to keep constant optimization;
- Adapt the sales process to a continuous improvement, plan and execution of sales in a more profitable and optimized way.
Get ready to do some business!!
About the Guest – Angel Garrorena
Angel is VP Sales, Lean Sales Professor, Consultant, Businessman & Entrepreneur, having created 4 companies. Angel has a background experience working with multinational companies such as Reuters, Xerox or Sitel, in business development, sales execution and team management.
With more than 20 years of sales experience, he has trained more than 3,000 professionals in sales for the past years. Telefonica, Indra, Banco Santander, Verti (Mapfre Group) are several of his clients.
Angel is an Associate Professor at Instituto de Empresa IE Business School, where he teaches sales masterclasses. He also participates as a guest lecturer at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Antonio Nebrija University, INEDE, IED, and others.
He’s also used to work as a consultant and permanent trainer in several Startups acceleration programs, such as Wayra (Spain, Colombia, Brazil, Ireland, Germany Argentina and Chile), Repsol Foundation, Plug and Play, Cein, ViaGalicia, Lanzadera, Avante, Olympo Boxes, Jetro (Tokio) and others.
About the Road to Doing Business
In troubled times when collaboration can only bring an advantage to the ecosystem, together with UPTEC, ScaleUp Porto is promoting the 5th edition of Doing Business. In this activity, startups and mature organizations look for synergies through a set of match-making meetings.
Before these meetings, we are preparing a set of webinars where relevant topics will be discussed and will, hopefully, increase the chances of success in these meetings. These sessions were prepared considering the activity, but everyone is invited to join in.
Explore the full Road to Doing Business agenda and get ready to do some business!!
- The strategy to define pricing, April 27, 11:00 am
- Strategic Sales Process, April 28, 11:00 am
- Pitch – Comunicação e Expressão, April 29, 11:00 am (For logistical reasons, this session is just for startups that will be part of Doing Business)
- Startups & Mature Organizations Cooperation, April 30, 11:00 am
- Innovation Strategy, April 30, 5:00 pm