- This event has passed.
e-Bynd Portfolio Week
May 1, 2020 - May 5, 2020
Join us at the e-Bynd Portfolio Week from the 11 to the 15th of May!
In the Bynd’s spirit of supporting our startups and the ecosystem, we want to actively spiral all available resources, relationships, and networks to create a better future, even more so in such a challenging moment.
The e-Bynd Portfolio Week is a way to maintain and develop strong connections that can help our startups to continue their work and path to success, in a completely safe, virtual environment. This event is possible due to Easy Virtual Fair, a company that is part of our portfolio and has developed a platform to host dynamic online events.
The event will have the following program:
(the schedule follows the Lisbon=London=GMT+1 time zone)
Day 1 – Monday, 11th May
- 12:00 Fair opening
- 15:00 – 15:30 Opening Session with Francisco Ferreira Pinto (Partner at Bynd)
- 15:30 – 16:15 “VC Investment in Iberia” with Stephen Nundy (Investment Partner at Lakestar)
Day 2 – Tuesday, 12th May
- 15:00 – 15:45 “B2B: The Veniam Case” with João Barros (Founder and CEO at Veniam)
- 15:45 – 16:30 “B2C: Opportunities for Disruption” with José Del Barrio (Founding Partner at Samaipata)
- 16:30 – 17:15 “Diversity: a Fundamental for Success” with Saniye Gülser Corat (Director for Gender Equality, Cabinet of the Director-General, UNESCO)
Day 3 – Wednesday, 13th May
- 14:30 – 17:00 Online Pitch with Bynd’s Portfolio Companies – Session 1
Day 4 – Thursday, 14th May
- 14:30 – 17:00 Online Pitch with Bynd’s Portfolio Companies – Session 2
- 17:00 – 17:30 Pre-closing session with Francisco Ferreira Pinto (Partner at Bynd)
Day 5 – Friday, 15th May
- 12:00 Fair closing