Future Female Founders
October 10 - November 14
Future Female Founders supports women in the development of business ideas, from the idea phase to the creation of the company.
The program has 3 main focus:
- Inspiration: With access to other entrepreneurs and mentors who can help with business creation.
- Networking: Meetings, discussions and workshops with other participants designed to learn how to create businesses together.
- Training: Very practical training, with other experienced entrepreneurs. Access to concrete tools to bring the project to life
The program will take place in a virtual format, with the final presentation of the projects, happening in person (to be confirmed).
- September 1 to 20 – Call for teams or individuals
- September 20 to 30 – Application evaluation
- October 10 to November 14 – Future Female Founders Program