- This event has passed.
Launch your Product: Tools and Metrics from idea to Product/Market fit
April 4 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An overview of all the steps you have to go through to launch a product, and tools and metrics to help you at each of these steps.
This is a technical overview of all the skills, tools and culture necessary to launch a web product. This workshop is designed for beginners and there’s no need to bring a laptop.
- Define a product pitch, using examples of start ups from Le Wagon alumni
- Introduction to the AARRR framework
- Basics on how the internet works, what’s HTTP, what’s an API
- Useful services and tools that entrepreneurs can use to activate their landing, automate processes, track metrics, prototype their MVP (mailchimp, Typeform, Formkeep, Google Analytics, Zapier, Olark etc..).
- No pre-requisite, this is a workshop for beginners
- No need to bring your laptop